Our entry-level DB1S smart touchscreen motorized deadbolt locks bring the Alfred design aesthetic to a streamlined lock that is DIY install friendly and perfect for residential home use. Featuring a touchscreen with no moving parts or buttons for a smooth, clean surface. Both DB1S models include Bluetooth connectivity to your smart phone via our Alfred Home App and for One-Touch unlock access, allowing you to simply touch the unit when your phone is nearby to unlock the lock. Featuring two different option, Full keyless DB1S-BL or with Key Override on the DB1S-KEY-BL Model. Select your entry mechanism at checkout.
- Assign up to 20 unique PIN codes – Including temporary use and scheduled reoccurring codes (great for guest and dog-walkers)
- Connects via Bluetooth to the Alfred Home App (available on Apple App Store and Google Play)
- Auto Re-lock with adjustable timer settings (30 sec, 1min, 2min or 3min)
- Status indicator lights and Low battery Warning at the lock. Should your batteries fail there is a USB-A port on the bottom of the outside panel which can be connected to a power pack to power up the lock in a situation where your batteries have gone completely dead.
- Visual Pin Protection – use numbers in addition to your unique pin number and still operate the lock, making it more difficult for someone to guess you code
- BILT 3D Digital Installation instructions
- Network ready – Add a Alfred Connect V2 Wifi bridge (sold separately) to control your lock remotely and add access to both Hey Google and Alexa voice commands
- Canadian weather and temperature tested -30C to -60C
- Works on both 1-1/2” and 2-1/8” bore holes and doors with thickness between 1-3/8” to 1-3/4” and has adjustable backset
- Powered by 4 AA Alkaline batteries (include in box)
- DB1S-BL featuring Bluetooth and Keyless touchscreen
- DB1S-KEY-BL featuring Bluetooth, touchscreen and key override with 2 physical keys in box
- Designed for residential use only